Paper Mario


I've always been a big fan of Mario especially on the Nintendo 64, but one of the games I need to play is the original paper Mario which everyone tells me "dude do you live in a cave or something?" so I mite not dedicate my time to play it but I will be creating these paper Mario cut-outs for my computer and if you want one, just let me know.

I will be using hard paper instead of the clumsy original white paper that way it can hold longer and ...I don't' know....I mite laminate it so it can be water resistant. Here is a fine example (pic above) of what I'm going to create, pettyartist made some fine cut-outs which inspires me to do the same.

click to enlarge


If you want to just cut out your own paper Mario style here is a fine print for you. Just print it. Cut it. fold it. and hang it anywhere you want.